Within easy walking distance of the theater district, Columbus Circle and midtown offices and hotels, Flûte Midtown is a destination for after work drinks, pre-and post-theater meet ups, dates and small parties. Groups of up to 15 can reserve one of our larger tables and the L-shaped space is easily partitioned for cocktail parties of different sizes.
Please contact our party planner to find out about reserving space and party packages for groups of 15 or larger.
Flûte Bar Options
CASH BAR/ON CONSUMPTION
Run a tab or have guests pay individually.
Select champagnes from our list or leave it to us to put together a tasting package. The event can be casual, with time for guests to mingle, or a classroom-style wine tasting.
- BASIC OPEN BAR
- Premium red and white wines
- Flute’s house sparkling wine
- Kir Royals (sparkling wine & fruit liqueur)
- Bellinis (sparkling wine & fruit purée)
- Imported and domestic beers
- Bottled water (still & sparkling)
- Virgin cocktails
- Sodas & juices
- Well liquor: house vodka, gin, rum, tequila, whiskey, blending liquors for basic cocktails
PREMIUM OPEN BAR
• Everything above, PLUS house French champagne and name brand liquor (eg, Absolut, Beefeater, Bacardi, Jack Daniel’s)
TOP SHELF OPEN BAR
• Everything above, PLUS top shelf liquor and a selection of French champagnes (eg, Grey Goose, Patron, Johnny Walker Black)
205 West 54th St., NYC 10019